Thursday 24 March 2011

Honeygene Photoshoot

Father and I thought it about time Honeygene updated their photo collection. We went up to Hampsted Heath last Monday with Barry Macdonald and did a photo shoot. It was a great day, and lovely and sunny. Unfortunately, as we arrived the sun decided to go under the clouds, so apart from some difficulty with lighting, we made the most of the day. At least it was not raining..


There are lots of good pictures, so I have selected only a few. Some will be used on our upcoming album 'Under the almond tree'. Overall, I was very pleased with the outcome. Walking up muddy hills to get to the beautiful trees and scenery was well worth it. Thank you Barry.

A smile shared between father and daughter.


                                              Amongst the trees.. I love these photos.

 If you would like to see the full collection please go to our facebook page.
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeygene/20320047392?ref=ts

Honeygene have a gig tonight, 24th March in Notting Hill at the Blag club. After much needed rehearsing as it was an understatement to say we were a tad rusty, I am looking forward to it. I will be reviewing the gig on my next post. We will also be playing a few new tunes (covers and our songs). A great day in the park, great photos and also gave my and dad and I some quality time together. Much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment