Sunday 2 December 2012

The Power of James Arthur





















X Factor 2012 has brought it's ups and it's downs. But, for me, there has been one continuous great artist who has performed his best week after week. James Arthur.

His performance last night was incredible as he sung the beautiful Power of Love by Gabrielle Aplin. This was his first ballad, and he truly nailed it. He has a tortured way about him as he sungs, always puts maximum emotion into his songs, and always makes me questions if I prefer the original. I love love love the original of this song, but I have to say, his version gives me shivers too!

Here it is:


For the semi- finals, he has done everything he can in my opinion in getting to those much wanted finals. Ella left a few weeks ago and I was devastated. But, seeing this performance today I am happy James stayed. (Not that Ella was amazing and did not deserve to be in the bottom two)


So, there it is. James Arthur to win, please. Jahmene second and please, please, please let Christopher go tonight.




1 comment:

  1. hey if you like it James Arthur Give a Like this Page on Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/James-Arthur-cud-zajebistoĊ›ci/194400597419841 please is important to me

    ReplyDelete