Tuesday 6 December 2011

More on Misha B



Misha B was booted off the X Factor Sunday evening, but there are already rumours of record deals and a music collaboration with Missy Elliott.

After being in the bottom two three times, she was finally sent home as she received the lowest public vote. She then performed Jessie J's 'Who You Are' with her own rap at the beginning. I thought she was amazing, and it is no surprise to me that she is already getting offers.


Kelly Rowland, her former Mentor, said "She has my cell phone number she can call me any time. I'm her biggest supporter and I will always be there for her no matter what. If I can do anything for her I will."

Read more here

Misha B messaged the legendary star Missy Elliott on Sunday Night, and there is talk that the pair will team up and make a hit.






The 19 year old was interviewed on ITV1's This Morning, and said, "I've not signed anything yet but some great things have come my way."

Read more here

Misha B was approached by film director Tim Burton last Wednesday, to star in his next movie, as a voice over. She agreed to singing on the soundtrack due out next Autumn, for the Walt Disney backed Frankenweenie. 53 year old Tim Burton saw Misha in The Metropolis music studios in West London, where the the other X Factor contestants Amelia Lily, Marcus Collins and Little Mix were all recording their version of the winners song.


“The pair spoke for around 15 minutes, with Tim outlining his plans for Misha, and asking whether she would be interested in recording a track. Misha was blown away and hugely flattered. She agreed immediately and the pair swapped management details."


Read more here

She'll be missed on the X Factor, but has a bright and successful future ahead of her. In the words of Kelly Rowland, she's a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment