Saturday 13 October 2012

Leona Lewis' Stunning New Single Trouble

Trouble is Leona's second single from album Glassheart
Leona Lewis is probably the best singer to have come from The X Factor, and she continues to create great songs which send shivers down your spine. Her new single Trouble released this month, featuring American entertainer Childish Gambino. It  really inspired me as a singer as she uses a new, higher range of her voice and it pays off. She sang it on X Factor last Sunday, and I immediately loved it. Some minor notes in the song help it be unpredictable but I also love the rhythm that the song manages to keep without the need of much percussion.  The lyrics are also meaningful, and describes perfectly how you can be in a relationship when you know you need to escape it. We've all been there, haven't we?

"You smoked ten now it's twenty, bet you wished you'd never met me, to stick around you must be crazy, go on  let it bleed."

She is an incredible artist, and she gets an A* from me. Keep up the good work Leona - you make me want to write more songs and sing more melodies. Listen to her live on Alan Carr.


No comments:

Post a Comment