Saturday 5 March 2011

The Brilliant and Talented Bruno Mars

I was blown away last night when watching The Graham Norton Show, when guest star Bruno Mars, one of my favourite singers to date performed live. I had to share this wonderful chilled version of 'Grenade' as it sent shivers down my spine, and made me realize why I sing in the first place. Here it is. It is beautiful.


I learnt quite a few things last night about this beautiful man. Not only can he really sing live, with wonderful vocal gymnastics, but is also actually called Peter. He also wrote the song which has become such a hit, by Cee lo Green 'Fuck you'. Yes, he really is a musical genious in my eyes.  I have just downloaded his album, 'Doo Wops and Hooligans' and will be reviewing it shortly. Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. He wrote 'fuck you'?? I LOVE THAT SONG

    I've really liked Bruno 'Peter' Mars but kept it on the down low for fear of being bullied!

    I had no idea he was so amazing live!

    ReplyDelete