Saturday 19 November 2011

Craig Colton dating former contestant Danyl Johnson

It has been confirmed that Craig Colton is dating 2009's contestant Danyl Johnson who is bisexual. 

Remember him?



The 29 year old former contestant openly admitted to being bisexual when he was on the show, whilst Craig's homosexuality wasn't confirmed until former contestants Nu Vibe Stefan Romer called Craig a "Bum boy".

The new couple were seen kissing at South Bank on Sunday according to Sun newspaper. Do we believe them? Craig left a tweet saying,
"Had a great night with my pal @DanylAJohnson" and the pair have apparently been inseparable. 

Craig said weeks ago "I have never hidden my sexuality and I am proud if who I am. Nu Vibe are my best mate."





I personally couldn't care less about people's sexuality, it doesn't make any difference to their talent. Fellow contestant Marcus Collins thinks Craig should "concentrate on his performances and not get distracted."
Could someone be jealous?


I am looking forward to see if Craig can sing something as good as last week. Will Janet do any better tonight? Tune in at 20.15 on ITV1.


No comments:

Post a Comment