Sunday 13 November 2011

Amelia Lily back on the X Factor



17 year old Amelia Lily is now officially back on The X factor singing competition after she received a staggering 48% of the public vote.

Due to the shocking exit of part boy Frankie Cocozza last week, Amelia Lily has now been given a second chance.  She performed the Queen's hit "The show must go on". Say shes, "When Kelly sent me home after the first week, it was like having my heart ripped out." (Dailymail.co.uk) "I've always wanted to be a star ever since I was a little girl." She obviously has the public backing, so I am personally looking forward to see what she has to bring to the competition, and of course this now means Kelly Rowland has all three acts, whilst Gary Barlow only has two, and Tulisa and Louis let with only one act.

if you want to read the full article which summarizes the whole show last night gave this a read: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2060836/X-Factor-2011-Amelia-Lily-puts-rest-shame-showstopping-return.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Last night's show was an interesting one, beginning with a last minute rewind of the auditions, due to a power cut. Acts such as Janet Devlin and Marcus Collins giving mediocre performances.  I ram really disappointed in Janet, who turned 17 yesterday, as I did have to agree with Gary who said, "I hate to say it, but i'm starting to get a little bit bored of you." I'd be the first to stick up for her, as I am a fan,but the last few weeks haven't been so strong. I hope this changes next week, otherwise she might be in trouble.

Little Mix did an alright job of the Lady Gaga and Beyonce duet, 'Telephone' but there are not really interesting me too much, but I look forward to their performance. Misha B still on top form, and Craig Colton giving a great rendition of 'Paparazzi' by Lady Gaga. I thought he did a really good job, and has finally caught my attention after six weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment