Monday 31 October 2011

Highgate X factor Sophie is booted off

Misha B and Sophie Habibis in the firing line.

I was very sad to see Sophie Habibis booted off the X Factor last night. The judges had to decide between Sophie and Misha B, a great shock for the nation and all the contestants and judges too. I knew it wouldn't be good news for Sophie going against a voice like Misha, and my predictions were right. She has a lovely husky voice,  and seemed like a really nice girl. More importantly, she was local, working at a pub in Highgate, North London. Have a glance at this article in The Haringey Independant if you want more details:


http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/news/9334396.Highgate_barmaid_Sophie_Habibis_voted_off_X_Factor/?utm_campaign=Haringey%20News%20Updates&utm_medium=Twitter&ref=rss&utm_source=SNS.analytics

Being a singer from North London myself (and having worked in a pub all summer I might add) I feel a great loss my fellow North Londoner has exited the competition. I think she deserved to be there much longer. Where do I begin.. Frankie Cocozza maybe? Every year X factor makes me scream with anger as I see true talent eliminated, and average out of tune wanna be singers stay. It really is a joke. If you have any thoughts regarding X factor and those who remain/ or who have exited please comment below, it's always good to have a good old bitch and moan.


Anyway, I will leave this post on a positive and memorable note, with a video clip of Sophie singing her heart out with Nancy Sinatra's 'Bang Bang'  and looking stunning. We'll miss you Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment