Sunday 30 October 2011

Fright night on the X factor

Happy Halloween readers if I have any. If you are reading my post then its much appreciated, and you probably want to look back on last night's Halloween themed Fright Night on the X factor. I know I am going on about it a little, but it is definitely keeping me entertained, and I genuinely love some of the acts.

One act who is being talked about is Misha B. She is a true star, born to be on that stage, and has a great, unique and powerful voice. It can't even be doubted. Last night she gave a perfect performance of 'Tainted Love'  which is famously sung by various artists, including Marilyn Manson.


There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Misha, from judges Louis Walsh, and Tulisa calling her a 'bully' which caused some outrage. Personally, I think she is extremely talented, and may be a diva but has a very good chance of winning to singing competition. I am a fan.


No comments:

Post a Comment