Tuesday 12 April 2011

Rhianna and Britney Spears collaboration

Britney Spears has collaborated with Rihanna for her new single 'S & M' and I am bitterly disappointed. I wasn't expecting it to be great, not being a fan of Britney Spears these days, but it has truly reined the once great song in my mind. When I bought Rihanna's album 'Loud',' 'S & M' was one of the songs which I instantly loved. Now,  all I can hear when I think about it, is Britney whining along with over use of auto tune. Using auto tune is always a little touch and go.. and does defeat the whole concept of singing with talent.  Rhianna, you are the Caribbean Queen whom I look up to.. what have you gone and done. Have a listen and give me your opinion on this remix. It left a sour taste in once sweet mouth. Rhianna just tweeted that this remix is now number 4 on itunes. Not impressed with peoples song choice.



To end of a positive note, Rihanna is performing several tour dates, and will be in London from the 5th October til the 22nd December 2011.  Tickets are looking crazily expensive, but I am sure Rihanna would be amazing live. As long as Britney Spears doesn't make a special guest appearance.




No comments:

Post a Comment